.Com Hotel - Albena43.37005, 28.07431
.Com, located 4.4 miles from Palace and Botanical Gardens of Balchik, offers guests a luggage room, an elevator and parking lot. The venue was renovated in 2002 and consists of 5 floors.
The accommodation is set in the center of Albena in vicinity of Bazaar North. The hotel is situated within 0.9 miles from Baltata. The sand beach is located 10 minutes' walk away. .Com is a few steps away from Aquamania.
There's also the convenience of a bus stop nearby to go explore the surrounding area.
Guest rooms provide an in-room safe, a private safe and an own balcony. Certain units have an en suite bathroom with toiletries, towels and bath sheets.
Eat & Drink
Residents can have breakfast in the restaurant. Guests can enjoy the lobby restaurant with local meals served. Guests may relax at the snack bar, enjoying alcoholic drinks. Guests can find opportunities for wining and dining at Moby Dick, Pub Shamrock and Ciel Bleu, located in the neighborhood.
Guests can take advantage of a tennis court and a sauna at no extra charge. On-site entertainment options, featuring animation and live performances, are organized at the property. On-site fitness amenities include aqua fitness, aerobics classes and a fitness center.
Wireless internet is available in public areas for free.
Public parking is possible on site at EUR 5.11 per stay.
Number of floors: 5. Number of rooms: 327.
Free Wi-Fi in public areas
EUR 5.11 per stay
Late check-in/ -out
Poolside snack bar
Paid airport shuttle
Seasonal outdoor pool
Indoor swimming pool
Sports & Fitness
- Fitness center
- Wind surfing
- Scuba diving
- Banana boat
- Aqua fitness
- Water skiing
- Horseback riding
- Motor board
- Pool tables
- Table tennis
- Mini golf
- Paid airport shuttle
- Car rental
- Bicycle rental
- Tours/Ticket assistance
- Medical facilities service
- Stores/Commercial services
- Shoe shine service
- Newspaper service
- All inclusive
- Restaurant buffet
- Lobby bar
- Poolside snack bar
- Snack bar
- Packed lunches
- Children's play area
- Kids club
- Game room
Spa & Leisure
- Seasonal outdoor pool
- Indoor swimming pool
- Aqua park
- Animation team
- Live entertainment
- Night club
- Sun terrace
- Garden area
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Sitting area
- Ironing facilities
- Hair dryer on request
- Free toiletries
- International calls
- Direct dial telephone
- Carpeted floor
Rooms and availability
Bed options:2 Single beds or 1 Double bed
Max occupancy:3 persons
- 2 Single beds or 1 Double bed
- Bed assigned on arrival
- Sleeping arrangements for 3 persons
Max occupancy:3 persons
Bed options:Sleeping arrangements for 3 persons
Max occupancy:3 persons
Bed options:1 Double bed
Max occupancy:1 person
Bed options:Bed assigned on arrival
Max occupancy:2 persons
- City landmarks
The hotel is OK. All the rooms are air-conditioned and the food was good also for children. The beach is very clean. For me, the only problem was the room cleaning.
The rooms are not so clean, but having in view that I paid little money for the stay, I can not complain for this. It is a suggestion for the hotel stuff to clean the rooms better.
nice, very relaxing, the pool and the animation team very pleasant, the position in the midle of nature
the neighbours a little noisy
The manager was wery helpfull.
Small and unconfartable room. Dirty old bed sheets and towels. Poor animation. Very noisy! If you are with small children or baby do not stay at this hotel. No way to sleep until 04:00 a.m. The food was not so bad but the same every day. I would never come back!
I liked the vegetation around the hotel, the amability of the staff and the meals at the restaurant.
i liked the swimming pool, i liked that it was a quiet place where you can enjoy the sun
the hotel stuff don't speak english very well, the room was dirty
I like that it was quiet. The pool was great. The TV calbe included two of our romanian channels.
They never canged the sheets althouh we asked for this. The food wasn't that great. The hotel staff,the ones from the reception, didn't know english that well...The communications was a little difficult.
I loved the fact we had mini bar open from morning untill 2 am beside the so free drinks(quality drinks)all day...
There are two things I hated 1-thotel is far from beach 950m and the food was dirty ,they served us dirty vegetables ,unwashed by earth...etc so I could imagine how clean was the kitchen.....so I would say not for the people who look at details as miself...
Everythink, the reception making the exception
The reception- no organisation for receiving the guestes.
First the staff must be trained properly: to smile,to make guest wellcome and feel friendly,to deal with complains patient and to try to solve them they just lift their sholders and do nothing. save and healhy Pack to be bought.Better food and cleaner rooms.
The quality of services
The emploayes must learn more english language to comunicate with tourists
I didn't like anything but the pool
Indeed you could park, which matters often in Bulgaria... And you could eat, huge quantities, only junk food; food, always a reason when choosing all-inclusive, was so dissapointing. Drinks were acceptable, a huge variety, served in all their bars - plenty. Pools are ok, though not in a great shape, but still this is the only good part of the experience
All services are so poor...do not go at this place if you have a choice; food cannot be eaten, really
1)The beds were large and very confortable. 2)They cleaned the room every day. 3)The deserts were pretty good.
1) It is not an ultra-all-inclusive hotel. 2) The beach bar has a stupid program; it is only opened between 11 30-16 30. The rest of the time all thou you stay at an ultra-all-inclusive hotel you have to go and buy your own drinks or snacks. 3) You can't take any food from the beach bar and eat it at your umbrella on the beach, you have to stay and eat it there. Most of the times you won’t find a table because the beach bar is for 4 other hotels besides Com and is very crowded. 4) The food is very bad. They have a horrible recipe for "minced meat" (I don't think there is a lot of meat in there). They use this to make the sausages and hamburgers. The only meal where you can eat decent meat is diner, when they cook chicken, pork or fish on an electric grill. The problem is that you have to stay in line between 10 -20 min. They use not eaten food for other dishes (ex. They had one day a mix of peas and carrot. Next day on the pizza from the snack bar they had peas and carrots). 5)They have one type of beer (probably the cheapest beer in Bulgaria), one type of red wine and one time of white wine(both are horrible). 6) The spirits - I only recognized 3 international brands Wembley gin, El Dorado rum, Grants whiskey. The rest are probably Bulgarian made. 7) It is risky to leave your key at the reception. They give the keys back to whoever asks for them (they gave me by mistake somebody else’s room key). When I asked the manager about this security issue she said that the staff can’t remember everybody who leaves the key.
Very comfortable beds, nice pool. Suitable for families with children rather than young couples or groups. Clean and decent beach, with free umbrellas and sunbeds for hotel residents (though after 9 AM they're all taken). Albena was packed during our stay.
Low-quality food and drinks, completely ignorant staff (with a few exceptions - they did't tell us about different parking fees for hotel residents so we paid a lot more, very poor English speaking and understanding), stupid opening hours for the bars (e.g. the beach bar is open 11.00-16.30, while we and most other sunbathing lovers went on the beach 8.00-11.30 & 16.00-18.00). We also witnessed complaints from couples accomodated in another building of the same hotel, that had cockroaches in their room and the entire room was filthy. That wasn't the case for us, but it still was a turnoff...